Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mayras Film interest

I really enjoy watching all different types of movies. I own about 300 movies i have them organized by the genre. I have action movies, scary, romantics, and funny. For my birthday what i get the most from presents are movies. All my family knows that watching movies is something i like to do so thats why they give me movies on my birthday. Not only they give me movies on special ocations but they also give me movies when they come out on dvd and they know that i like that movie.

I also like watching netflix because it shows a lot of old movies that i like. not only old movies but they also show recent ones that are out on dvd. Since my mom knows I like watching  a lot of movies thats why she got netflix for me because like that i wont waste a lot of money on movies because she knows that evertime I go to the store and i see a movie that i like she knows i will want to buy it or else i make her buy it for me.

One of my favorite movies that i like watching is Fast Five. It is one of my favorite movies because it is an action movie and action movies is what i like the most. Also all the different car that they show in the movie. Vin Diecel is one of my favorite actors there is. He is my favorite actor because he knows how to act and all his movies that he comes out in are very good and they are mostly all action movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment